Sunday 18 November 2012

I made a card ?!?!

I'm not really into making cards. However, every now and again, I really enjoy making something quick and small. And when it turns out like this one, I wonder why I don't do it more often, as I really enjoyed the process?

This card was inspired by Ezme's gorgeous examples using coated paper, normally used for encaustic art.


I used white ink to stamp a "script" image as a background. Because the card is coated, the Ranger Distress Ink blends beautifully over the dry white ink. I stamped more random images over the Distress Ink, and used an embossing tool to make sure that everything was dry before stamping the main image, using black Stazon ink.

A little bit of lace, a chipboard piece covered with black washi tape and a piece of beautiful butterfly washi tape was then added. A few yellow bling bits completes the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment