Monday 5 November 2012

Scrap 365 November Sketch Challenge

Thank you, Scrap 365, for naming me as one of your "super scrappers of the month" for the October challenge! What an honour!

This month, the sketch for the challenge was designed by Tiff Firth, and it looks like this:


Those gears immediately caught my attention, as I already had a layout where I've used them before...

For this layout, I used a Kaiser Kraft patterned paper range, and it was the first one I ever scrapped on a black background.


Don't you just love the little robot holding the heart in its hands?

5 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable in every way! I love your pp's and embellishments! Fab job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another truly super layout! The black really makes the page pop! I love how you used the sketch and swapping out elements with others. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is cute! and it gave me a smile too, becasue I did a challenge in a magazine a few back now with those papers. It was good to see the cogs again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous LO and the black cardstock works perfectly. You are so right, that robot holding a heart is super cute! Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies - you are very kind! I really enjoyed doing this layout.

    ReplyDelete