Wednesday 30 January 2013

Inspiration from the animal kingdom

I found myself suddenly bored with a mini album project recently and decided that I needed a quick layout "fix". Not having a lot of time on my hands, I reached for a Pagemaps sketch for some inspiration.

After finding some long lost paper in my stash, I added a few embellishments to the growing pile of goodies on my desk, and started to feel quite inspired and motivated. Until I realised I did not have a photograph that said "scrap me now!"...

And then I remembered the awesome photographs posted by an American photographer, Junelle Jacobson, on her blog. I used one of her stunning photographs of the cutest little lamb.

My journalling reads:

I love how this picture seems to capture all of life's innocence in one small, new pair of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment