Thursday 17 January 2013

Scrap365 January Challenge

Today's layout was based on this amazing sketch by Morag Cutts over at Scrap365:

 
I flipped the sketch around, and changed the size of my photo. Instead of using a Christmas theme, I opted for something with flowers and butterflies.  I found a gorgeous tag with the word "news" on a dress, and just had to incorporate it into a layout. Since this photo was taken when I was about 3 months old, the layout is entitled "1972 news".
 
 
 
 
 The papers used are from Kaizer Craft, Glitz, Basic Grey and Prima, while the embellishments includes a bit of bling, beautiful white flower ribbon, Making Memories trim and a few elements cut from the Kaizer Craft patterned paper.
 
 

 
I really enjoyed working with this sketch. It looked quite simple, but with a few different patterned papers, it was possible to create a layout that is really full of detail. Great fun!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beatiful page you've made! I love the colorscheme and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page. I love the colours and the details that you have added. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I really enjoyed putting this layout together.

    ReplyDelete