Sunday 30 June 2013

Unfinished business

This weekend I decided to sort through my "collection" paper stash - i.e. paper sets bought together to make a layout, yet never touched since unpacking it from the shopping bag... Needless to say, it was quite the exercise. And I am afraid I cannot reveal just how many kits there are that need to be created. Some things are better left unsaid.
 
Feeling a little bit guilty, I then tackled the unfinished kits. I am happy to report that there were not nearly as many as the "purpose bought paper" packs! So with all the sorting done, I closed my eyes and randomly pulled an unfinished kit out of the pile.

 
 
This is a mini album we did at a scrapbooking convention I attended quite some time ago. The album was made with small brown envelopes, bound to form a book, and Graphic 45 paper (Tropical Travelogue Collection).

 





 
 I think this album was left in the "unfinished business" pile because I did not have the slightest idea which pictures to use with the tropical island themed paper. I have never been to such an island, and I am not planning on going to one soon, either... But I was determined to finish it, and that is precisely what I did.

One down. Many, many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment