Tuesday 2 July 2013

Someone's been a bit busy...

After our monthly Pics 'n Tales class this past weekend, I found myself in quite a creative space. I had finished this layout as my interpretation on Ezme's beautiful design on Friday night:

 
When I got home, I felt like scrapping a bit more, so I made these cards from the left overs of the kit...
 

 
Then was the "unfinished business" I showed you in the previous post. And then last night, I decided that the bits and pieces left from that kit just screamed: "USE US FOR SCRAP365'S SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE!!!!"  So I did. This is what the gorgeous sketch for the current challenge, designed by Sheena Rowlands, looks like:
 
 
And here is my take on it:
 
 
I've used the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue range for the layout, and combined it with a bit of paint splashed on the background, a lot of fussy cutting, and a bit of Glossy Accents to highlight a few areas.
 

 
Now if you will excuse me, I nee a cup of coffee!! TFL!




2 comments:

  1. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Beautiful details! Thank you for playing along at Sketchbook 365!

    ReplyDelete