Monday 8 October 2012

Creative play in Jeffereys Bay

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to teach a class at the Scrapbook Studio in Jeffereys Bay.


I was really excited, as the format of the class was somewhat different to what I am used to. Pics 'n Tales provided the class notes, and each lady provided their own paper and embellishments to create a layout similar to example which I had made.








Well, what a creative group of ladies! Obviously the layouts all looked different. Not only did the paper make a difference, but each lady's personal style came through in the embellishments that she used.

I really enjoyed teaching this class, as well as the shopping in Cariena's awesome shop. I am not so sure that my bank manager shares these emotions, though.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment