Wednesday 17 October 2012

Scrap365 Challenge

I love the Scrap365 magazine! I find it to be full of fun and innovative ideas, and quite literally cannot wait for each new edition to hit the shelves. I found this great sketch on their blog, and decided to create something using Kaiser Kraft paper and sticker sheets.

 
So this is my take on the sketch:
 

And here are a few close-ups showing a few of the details:



Why don't you hop on over to their blog, or better yet, go to CNA and get the magazine?

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's beautiful! Thank you so much for adding the close ups so I could see all the details in your interpretation of the sketch from my page. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sian! It was an awesome sketch, and this Kaiser Kraft range was just perfect for it. I am looking forward to the next sketch challenge.

      Delete
  2. Stunning page. I love the pretty details and the way you have made the most out of the beautiful papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous LO, and congratulations on being one of this months Super Scrappers:)

    ReplyDelete