Wednesday 31 October 2012

Something a little different

Scrap Africa's current challenge is to create a white project, using only white and one other colour. The idea is that white will be the dominant colour of the project.

When I saw the challenge, I knew I had the PERFECT photo for this!



It was taken about 6 years ago, and although I literally have thousands of more recent photos of this little man, this one remains my absolute favourite!!!
 
I've used white die-cut letters to create the title. There is a tiny little birdcage and a fabulous Fabscraps flourish, both covered with Ranger's Enamel Accents. I've used the same on the numbers on the right. The red tape between the 2 and 3 serves as an accent, but it also reminds me of his age when the picture was taken.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and elegant, with these clean and simple lines! Love that photo....and the details just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I loved this challenge - something really different for me to do.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is just lovely, and what a sweet photo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete